thank Q my friend....

Assalamualaikum....

today i would like to make a huge... HUGE!! HUGE!! thank you to all my special friend.... minggu lalu kan ari jadi gue... haha.. tua sudah aku.. tapi awet muda dong.. hikhik... i'm 16 21 years old... i dont know how to say this... but... thnk you sebab renjis air sabun daiya+softlan kat aku.... sejak dari hari tu.. aku rasa diri ku ni bau harum terus... x paya mandi lagi.. hahaha... pandai kmu belakon r.. patut menang awards! haaha..

so.. i just want to say that...

thank you for buying me that 'thing'... cute sangat-sangat....!
thank you for the kasa matak...
thank you giving me the cutest card macik...





from what you've done for me... would make me think.. "that's why i become to love you.. more my friends"... so... my heart saying....


"should i take revenge on you?".. muwahahaha... (ketawa rika somanto) .... abis la kamu!!!! 

Ulasan

Catatan Popular